Sunday, January 24, 2010

You knew it was coming.

For all of you that know my sweet husband, you are fully aware of his great love for his red pumas. So, I know that you are not the least surprised that I have received my own pair of red pumas. It was just a matter of time. Mine are a little more girly and oh so comfy. I am officially John's wife now that I have red pumas!


True Love


Thanks Annika!

When we were up in Boston, Annika graciously shared some treasured family recipes with me and one of them was muesli. If you have never tried it, you are truly missing out. It is just a mix of oats, dried fruit, honey, and really whatever you feel like putting in it. It is great with milk, yogurt, or just by itself. I have always enjoyed to cook but I have started to realize what a ministry it can become. There is nothing more personal or intimate than sitting around a table with great friends, great conversation, and of course yummy food. There has been maybe one or two dinners that John and I put down the disposal but so far so good! So if you are ever in need of a hot meal, come on by!

Hope you week is truly blessed. Love from the Garrett's.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...I need that recipe. I love anything granola...see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use your Trader Joe's Powerberry Mix? Looks very, very yummie!
    We got your card and Joseph's B-day present. So sweet! Thank you so much! Can't wait to open it! Have a good week! Annika

    ReplyDelete