- Kim starting new job (and loving it)
- No back surgery for Kim but some real fun physical therapy (sarcastic, I think so!)
- We are going to Germany for two whole weeks in December!!! We will spend Christams with John's uncle and family over there. His parents are going and hopefully his wonderful cousins!
- Kim is training for White Rock half marathon in December. 5 miles down just a couple more to go!
- We are so excited about having a new niece or nephew!! Grant and Kendra are expecting baby G either Monday or Tuesday! Let's pray for Monday because the baby is over 10 lbs!
I think that covers the biggies. We have had such a wonderful summer. It was a joy to see some of my best friends get married, visit with family, catch up with old friends, and to enjoy being married to the most wonderful man alive. I might be biased but that is the truth. I am glad things are starting to slow down for the year and that it is time to get back into somewhat of a schedule.
I hope you feel God's wonderful presence and peace this week. Always love from us to you!